June 4th Wharf Trail VTS Workday
Sun., June 4th, 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM.
On Waterfront Drive next to Schmidbauer Lumber, between Washington Street and Del Norte Street, (lots of parking on the Waterfront Drive).
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign:
For our Sunday, June 4th Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will weeding around the planted shrubs next to the trail by Schmidbauer Lumber. In addition, There is always a need to pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
The Weather forecast for Sunday is partly sunny with a high near 62 degrees.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.