- This event has passed.
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Workday
February 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
February 5th Wharf Trail VTS Workday
Sun., February 5th , 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM.
On Waterfront Drive behind Costco (lots of parking on the street).
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign!
For our February 5th Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will dig or pull weeds and/or pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
Sunday, February 5th we will focus on removing large weeds along the trail section behind Costco. There is also the opportunity to pick-up litter throughout the Wharf Trail —from Del Norte Street to C Street.
The Weather forecast for Sunday is: Cloudy with Periods of Rain.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.
Questions? Contact Gail at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!