Wharf Trail VTS Workday
August 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Work day
Sun., August 7th, 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM. next to Schmidbauer Lumber:
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign —>
For our August 7th Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will pull weeds and pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
We will weed among the plantings next to the trail adjacent to Schmidbauer Lumber. There is also a need for weed-eating along on the trail on the other side of Waterfront Drive in this area. And as always, we have the opportunity to pick-up litter throughout the Wharf Trail —from Del Norte Street to C Street.
The Weather forecast for Sunday is partly sunny, with a high near 66.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.
Questions? Contact Gail at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!