- This event has passed.
Wharf Trail VTS Workday
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
May 7th Wharf Trail VTS Workday
Sun., May 7th, 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM.
On Waterfront Drive between 14th Street and Del Norte Street, behind Costco (lots of parking on the Waterfront Drive).
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign!
For our Sunday, May 7th Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will weeding around the planted shrubs in the grassy area next to the trail. We will also be weed-eating along the railroad tracks. If you are able to bring and operate a weed-eater that would be GREAT! In addition, There is always a need to pull/dig weeds and/or pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
The Weather forecast for Sunday is a chance of rain.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users
- Questions? Contact Gail at email@example.com.