- This event has passed.
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Workday
April 2 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
April 2nd Wharf Trail VTS Workday
Sun., April 2nd, 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM.
On Waterfront Drive between 14th Street and Del Norte Street (lots of parking on the Waterfront Drive).
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign!
For our Sunday, April 2nd, Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will work on filling some small “sink holes” in the grassy area next to the trail. If you are able to bring a wheelbarrow that would be GREAT! In addition, There is always a need to pull/dig weeds and/or pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
The Weather forecast for Sunday is a 60% chance of showers. If you come, we suggest wearing rain gear.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.
Questions? Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!