- This event has passed.
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Workday
December 4, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Work day
Sun., December 4th, 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM. Wharfinger Building Parking Lot
For our December workday we will take advantage of the cool, damp weather and put some native plants in the ground.
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign —>
For our December 4th Wharf Trail VTS Workday in addition to planting, other options are available such as weeding and picking up litter.New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!We will plant shrubs and herbaceous native plants along the the trail across from Washington Street to Commercial Street. There are also several large clumps of bunch grass that need trimmed back. Some areas along the trail need weeding. And as always, we have the opportunity to pick-up litter throughout the Wharf Trail —from Del Norte Street to C Street.The Weather forecast for Sunday is a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- We have Gloves available, or you can bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.Questions? Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Stay Healthy!Hope to see you there!