- This event has passed.
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Workday
September 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
September 4th Work Day, Eureka Wharf Trail VTS!
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Work day
Sun., September 4th , 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM. On Waterfront Drive behind Costco.
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign —>
For our September 4th Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will shovel and move soil from some high spots to fill low areas in the terrain next to the trail where the riding mower gets stuck. There is also an opportunity to do some weeding around the planted shrubs. Another option is the removal of any large and aggressive weeds (fennel, blackberry, etc). And finally, there is always a need for picking up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
The Weather forecast for Sunday is partly sunny, with a high near 66.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.
Questions? Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!