- This event has passed.
Eureka Wharf Trail VTS Workday
July 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Independence Eve Weeding
Wharf Trail VTS Workday
Sun., July 3rd , 9-11
Meet: at 9 AM.
Across From Jack’s Seafoods on Waterfront Drive and C Street…
Look for the Volunteer Trail Stewards Sign —>
For our July 3rd Wharf Trail VTS Workday we will pull weeds and/or pick up litter.
New and Old, Regular and Occasional — All Volunteers are welcome!
Sunday, July 3rd we will focus on weeding along the trail. There is a need for hand weeding the landscaped strip along the side of the trail between Commercial Street and C Street There is also the opportunity to pick-up litter throughout the Wharf Trail —from Del Norte Street to C Street.
The Weather forecast for Sunday is mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
We are following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Attend ONLY if you are fully COVID-19 Vaccinated;
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come;
- Wear a mask within 6 feet of others;
- Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible;
- Bring your own water, an assortment of snacks & beverages will be available;
- Bring your own gloves;
- As always, VTS recognize that the trail is open to the public and will allow > 6 foot distance between volunteers and trail users.
Questions? Contact Gail at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!